Thursday, March 15, 2012

I've Been Tumblr'd


Last night I noticed on my Etsy Stats that I was getting a lot of hits from "tumblr.com".  I spent an inordinate amount of time on the Internets -- all the while running my thumbs up and down my suspenders, adjusting my tiny round spectacles, and fanning myself with my flat, white straw hat -- trying to figure out exactly what Tumblr was, and where I was being discussed or posted about on there.

Today I figured out that my Brookdale Bear Hand Puppet was posted on Stuff About Minneapolis, a blog on Tumblr.  So, I believe that this, combined with some exciting non-puppet-related news last night, officially makes me Minneapolis Cool.  Am I part of the Minneapolis tastemaker elite crowd that the guy from Howler was complaining about?  Yes, I assume so.

By the way, in case you're somehow reading this through the Stuff About Minneapolis blog, I really have to mention that my Brookdale Animals fabric is available for purchase by the yard.  There's only the one bear puppet -- and someone may have bought it by the time you read this -- but you can have as much of the fabric as you want for your own projects through Spoonflower.

P.S. I'm aware of how goofy it is that this is a blog post about a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment