Sunday, December 1, 2013

FREE Postcard / Picture From Your Favorite Disney Character

UPDATE: 
On February 28, 2014, I (Peter) received a very standard "Mickey and Pals" postcard -- see front and back images at the end of this blog post.  Ezra, as of today (May 21, 2014), hasn't received anything. This means that the Florida address seems to be the reliable one, but there isn't a variety of postcards to be had; probably only a Princess one and a Mickey one.  If anyone has recently had any luck with the California address, or has somehow received a different postcard from Florida, let me know!



It's come to my attention recently that, by sending a letter addressed to your favorite Disney character, you can receive either a postcard or a photo from that character in the mail!

The address I first discovered was an address at Disney World (Florida), and with a little Internet digging I discovered that you'll probably get a postcard back from this address.  Unfortunately, the only examples I could find online were letters written to any one of the Disney princesses, and all of those letters were responded to with the same Disney Princess postcard.  I have no idea what you'd get if you write to any of the jillions of Disney characters that don't happen to be princesses.

I also discovered an address at Disneyland (California), and apparently you can receive an 8 x 10 black-and-white photo of that character (as a Disneyland costumed character).  I saw that someone wrote to Buzz Lightyear and got a photo of Buzz and Woody.  But I also heard a rumor that they no longer send these photos.  So, again, I don't know what to expect by writing to this address either.

Since there's two Disney fanboys in this house, I decided that we should each write a letter to our favorite Disney character, and I'll send one to each of the addresses.  That way, I figure I'll scientifically deduce what could be expected from either address, and I'll be sure to update you when the results of the experiment come in!

Name of Character
Walt Disney World Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

Ezra's letter to Peter Pan, dictated to me:


 My letter to Captain Hook:


Our separate envelopes.  Ezra's is going to California,
and mine is going to Florida.  These will be sent out December 2, 2013.


UPDATE: After writing to Captain Hook using the Florida address, I received
this postcard (front and back shown here).  The letter to Peter Pan in California
has remained unanswered.




2 comments:

  1. Untuk kamu pecinta Bola, Ada kabar gembira untuk kamu :)
    Bolavita, sebagai Agen Taruhan Online Indonesia kini memberikan inovasi-inovasi baru dan memberikan pelayanan yang sangat extra untuk kamu yang kurang mengerti bagaimana cara pasang taruhan bola secara Online !!
    Bolavita sebagai Agen Taruhan Online akan membantu kamu dalam hal ini, Jenis Pasaran yang di sediakan Oleh Bandar Bolavita ini juga Lengkap, Mulai Dari Liga besar hingga Liga Kecil, Di Jamin Data Kalian Aman ! Karena Bolavita sudah berdiri sangat lama, Aman dan bisa di percaya..
    Untuk pendaftaran bisa Hubungi contact di bawah ini :
    • Bandar Taruhan Bola / Sbobet / Maxbet / 368BET <<< KLIK
    BBM: D1A1E6DF / D8DB1C57 / BOLAVITA
    WeChat: BOLAVITA
    WA: +6281377055002

    #Agenbola #BandarBola #AgenTaruhanBola #Sbobet #Maxbet #368Bet

    ReplyDelete

  2. Bonus Spesial Kemerdekaan & Asian Games Dari ANAPOKER

    ReplyDelete